Our Health and Safety Plan Regarding COVID-19
On behalf of LV Lighting, we would like to share with you our health and safety action plan to help protect all guests and staff associates at our store. Our store is committed to a rigorous and proactive approach. We want to do everything we can to maintain a healthy and responsible environment for all.
LV Lighting Health & Safety Action Plan
- We are closely following the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and following all Health Canada Protocols.
- Sanitization Plan – Increased sanitization of all high-traffic area touch points within our store multiple times a day, plus daytime cleaning service during peak times and nightly enhanced cleaning.
- Employees are being trained to practice social distancing. Increasing hand washing, and staying home should they feel ill.
- Travel Restrictions – No unnecessary business travel by staff associates. Staffs are required to advice personal travel destinations so the company can make necessary arrangements.
- Hand Etiquette – As outlined by health officials, LV Lighting staff associates practice frequent hand washing and refrain from hand shaking.
LV Lighting Management